When: Monday, August 4th -to- Friday, August 8th
What Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Where: Band room and Field
What You Need:
- Whatever you need to play your instrument
- Your instrument if you own one
- Water and/or sports dring - Mandatory
- Snacks for breaks
- Lunch - Monday to Thursday. Friday lunch will be provided. Lunch time is 12-1.
What to Wear:
- Close toed shoes that are comfortable to wear being on your feet most of the day. NO SANDALS, NO FLIP-FLOPS, NO SLIPPERS & NO GOING BAREFOOT. SNEAKERS PREFERRED.
- Light weight clothing
What to Bring If you wish:
- Sunglasses - if you wish
- Sunscreen - recommended
- Extra clothes - if you wish
- Hat - if you wish
Thank you for visiting the CHOWCHILLA REDSKIN BAND BOOSTER Website. We hope you enjoy it and find it informative and entertaining.
Our website is mobile, just type web address in your web browser.
NEXT BAND BOOSTER MEETING
TUESDAY, AUGUST 5TH @ 5:30 - BAND ROOM
MEETING EVERY 1ST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.
Do you need to know what's going on in the classroom of your child? Visit the Music Department Website.
The Redskin Band needs your support.
We need instrument donations!
The following instruments would be great, but we are not limited to accepting other instruments.
Saxophones (alto & baritone) Clarinets Trombones
French horns Drum equipment
So if you know anyone who would like to donate, please send them our way. Thank you.
Donations made by you go towards all the necessities of the band. From instrument repairs/purchase, uniform upkeep/purchase, meals for the students at competitions and parades, and other supplies. All are needed to keep our students harmonious.
If you'd like to make a general monetary donation please contact us via e-mail for further information.
Your support is greatly appreciated.